Welcome to Southeastern Admin - Your Administrative Support Solution in North Atlanta and Beyond
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant (typically abbreviated to VA) provides professional administrative, technical, and/or creative (social media) assistance to clients remotely from a home office. Because virtual assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits. Clients also avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies. Clients pay for 100% productive work.
Why Contract Your Administrative Services?
The average Level 3 Administrative Assistant in the North
Atlanta, GA area makes $42,000 a year (nationally over $51,000), but that is not what you pay as an employer. Once you add in Social Security, Workers Comp liabilities, 401K, Time Off,
Disability, Bonuses, and the currently unknown factor of Healthcare, in reality you are paying almost $64,000. See Salary.Com for more information. Why pay for, and
have to manage, a full-time or even a part-time assistant when you only need one for certain projects or tasks. With Southeastern Admin, there is no commitment for weekly or daily hours
Southeastern Admin offers many services to busy individuals and
executives such as personal assistant, calendar management, handling your affairs when you are traveling extensively, resume preparation, finding the right vendor for home improvement projects,
research projects, event planning, travel arrangement, and local (North Metro-Atlanta, GA) on-site home office organization.
Are You Ready For A Virtual Assistant?
Answer these simple questions:
- "Are you looking at the same tasks on your to-do list day after day?"
- "Have you been putting off tasks that could increase your customer base because you no longer have the time or the energy, or that you just hate doing them?"
- "Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed?"
- "Are you lacking in a particular skill set that an experienced assistant could easily handle?"
- "Are you ready to take your business to the next level, but couldn't possibly handle the increased workload in the interim before hiring and managing sufficient staff?"
- "Is your disorganization at a point where it is starting to affect your performance or client-promises?"
- "How much longer can you do everything yourself, and still stay focused?"
Imagine what your business could look like if the only thing you needed to concentrate on was what drew you to start your business in the first place, the true passion behind your business. Southeastern Admin has the experience to help you stay focused, and get those tasks completed.